After you complete the payment process, would you please provide us all the information below to invite you to Github repositories and get full source code
What do we need from you?
After you complete the payment process, would you please provide us all information bellow to start the installation for you
Hosting credentials with the URL of authentication, please check twice your credentials
The domain name must be registered and linked with a folder in your file manager
Php version: 7.2.x or higher
Your hosting must have fileinfo, file_open, exif, proc_open extensions enabled
Your server should allow mod_rewrite.so
Your server must have https enabled on your domain
Your app icon generated from https://romannurik.github.io/AndroidAssetStudio/icons-launcher.html Generate 2 types of icons:
- ic_launcher.zip for the main app icon
- ic_notification.zip for notifications
The name of your app, between 1 and 3 words
The main color of your app (Ex: #FFCDD1)
Your gmail account credentials for enabling push notification.
Nb: You can create new one for just notification, and disable double authentication on it
Google developers account credentials if you want to upload the app on Google Play Store.
Nb: Please disable double authentication on it, please don’t send us an invitation to your account
* We are not responsible for google play publication, it is controlled by google.
Please follow the First 1 min to get Google Maps API Key
Google Maps Api Checker
Please check your api before submit the form http://yougapi.com/tools/google-api-key-checker.php
1. If you see the message “Geocoding service ok” and a Map of NY with 3 markers, it means the Google API key is ready to be used in our store locator apps
2. If you don’t see the image of the Map, make sure you have enabled the “static Maps” service from the “Enabled API” section